19 June 2008
So, this Saturday, the 21st of June, we are making our as-often-as-possible pilgrimage to IKEA. Because IKEA is 5 hours away, we will be taking orders if there is anything anyone needs from there. Granted, we will just be taking my wagon, no truck, so please keep it to small furniture or accessories. If you would like to check out IKEA's stuff, go here. And, for those who would like to make the pilgrimage as well, we would love to have you. As long as you are as dedicated as we are; we are leaving at 5am from our house. So, if you are interested in making an order or coming with, just email me!
17 June 2008
1. My favorite pizza toppings are bacon and onions.
2. I have to buy my bras in the little girl section.
3. The nurse thought I had downs syndrome when I was born, but the doctor squelched that pretty quickly.
4. My feet are two different sizes, and so are my hands.
5. I want to adopt children from all over the world- as many as we can afford to.
6. I have a dark speck in my eye (it's part of the coloring) and if I'm looking at something white up close I can see it- it looks like a cluster of cells, like what you see in a microscope.
I tag Molly, Shelley, Lizz, Erika, Kristie, Benjiman (haha!).
13 June 2008
My studio buddy showed this to me today and we both had a good laugh... I think they are desperate for either money or attention, or both. I especially love it when they break it down close to the end. Can't have a music video without that. What's worse, is that people LIKE it.
09 June 2008
05 June 2008
He uses the big boy swing now.
He can play video games with his dad. Granted, he doesn't really know what's going on, but by randomly pressing buttons he managed to score a touchdown. And he's only 20 months old. We're going to have to really restrict his video-game playing.
He's only going to keep getting older. So sad.