1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? around 9
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? neither, i don't like jewelry, it's a waste of money
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? indiana jones!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? of all time? probably seinfeld or everybody loves raymond
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? cereal or a bagel or nothing
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? datus- it's a family name, ok?
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? ginger
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? i have a lot, but the juno soundtrack is up there, alongwith melee, and meganoidi
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? a 2002 subaru outback sport, manual (i can't stand automatics)
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? roast beef on REAL bread, the kind you have to tear with your teeth, with lettuce, mayo, sprouts, cucumbers, green peppers and onions.
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? fakeness
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING: right now i'm pretty in love with my keens, but i also love jackets and carigans
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION,
WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Svalbard, Huangshan mountain, and lots more
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? plum and mint and orange
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? whatever fits
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? probably the washington dc area, it's my favorite
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? i don't like the attention, so probably the one where i stayed home and did what i wanted to do
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? i don't like sports. some people don't believe in organized religion, well, i don't believe in organized sports.
22. FAVORITE SAYING? [insert name] you fat lard!
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? june 22
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? a morning person if i can wake up early enough (like 5 am), but if i miss that deadline, then i am a night person
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE size? 4 1/2 to 5 in womens, 3 in mens
26. PET? a cat and a fish, but once they die i'm done
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD like to share? i'm almost done with college!!! july 30th baby!
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? a baker or a hair stylist or a designer
29. HOW OLD ARE YOU TODAY? 23
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? reeses peanut butter cups
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? right now poppies
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING
FORWARD TO? august 11th i will be an official college graduate, and the day my new camera arrives!!!
33. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? i think i had some fruit snacks before i went to bed last night
34. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? no. they can't make them true.
35. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? hmmm. scarlet red or maybe burnt ochre
36. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? kinda sunny, already looks hot and humid.
37. FAVORITE DRINK? vanilla coke
38. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? i think don, it's AMAZING
39. SIBLINGS? one older brother, two younger sisters
40. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? summer solstice- i love sunlight! someday i'll be in the arctic for it, and the sun'll never set.
41. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? probably barbies
42. SUMMER OR WINTER? i like winter, but not here- it doesn't get cold enough to actually bundle up or snow
43. HUGS OR KISSES? both, and lots of them
44. COFFEE OR TEA? neither
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLa? vanilla
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? probably the other night when we watched pirates 3- i always cry in movies
48. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? nothing- the bed sits on the ground, the way i like it to
49. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? emily
50. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? read some, and helped rob fill out some paperwork, and slept
51. FAVORITE SMELL? fresh baked bread
52. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? the dark, as only someone from the city can be
53. SALTY OR SWEET? both at the same time
54. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? 7 i think
55. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? 5 as a college student, almost 22 months as a mom, and i'm about to start a new career in august
56. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? thursday
57. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? technically, none- i've only lived in cities, and 3 of those
58. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? once i muster up the courage to talk to them