Ok, so I have way more than just six...
1. I collect things. Like mis-tint paints. Every time we walk into a hardware store I am drawn to them and ultimately leave with at least one (same with the paint chips).
2. I could look at Russian men all day long. Well, most of them. The other day I found a picture of Putin in a magazine and asked my sister "Isn't he ridiculously good-looking?" And of course she told me heck no and I was weird. I think it's the cheekbones.
3. I have to have LIGHT, especially if I'm working on something- hence the 5 lamps on my desk. If I had my way, I would have glass walls in my house and halogen lights in every room for when the sun went down.
4. Once I start something, I can't stop. Like books or quilts or whatever project I happen to be working on- I get it done in as short a time as possible, ignoring everything else happening or need to happen.
5. I am constantly rearranging the furniture in my house. I am never content to just leave it be. And it usually happens between the hours of 7 and 11pm- those are my inspiration hours.
6. I HAVE to sleep with a blanket or something on me. I just can't sleep laying somewhere, I have to have something over me, I don't know why.
And I tag Molly, Emile, Kristie, Jessica, Rachel, and Angelica (you're supposed to list your six quirks and tag 6 people too)