The original plan was to post about 2011 at the start of the new year... then my body decided to freak out over being pregnant. So you get them now!
first row, left to right:
1. I am so in love with Nick's lips. I have no idea whose genes contributed these beauties, but I love whoever did. The same goes for his eye color; Rob and I both have green-hazel eyes and pretty much everyone else in our families have brown (including Max). But Nick has these beautiful dark blue/gray-hazel eyes.
2. Max's army pj's are my favorite!
3. Baby feet! Nick got his dad's hobbit feet as well:)
4. Nick and I at an army picnic, one of the few pictures of me that exists.
second row, left to right:
5. Someone found all the bath toys and bottles while brother was in the tub.
6. Max in either a striker or a bradley vehicle. We have a feeling he may be a soldier like his dad...
7. Field Artillery!
8. I can't get enough of his squishy face!
third row, left to right:
9. Max is very left brained, numbers and all that "math stuff" comes easy to him, but he's not as interested in reading. (this is SO hard for me because I'm the exact opposite!) (although he is learning, just at a much slower pace than the numbers) But what little interest he showed at first came in the form of reading video game labels and manuals.
10. Nick wishing he could be in there too!
11. Checking out Max's freshly painted room. With a nerf dart in hand.
12. Max has inherited his dad's gift of falling asleep anytime, anywhere. (I do not have said talent.)
bottom row, left to right:
13. Gotta love cloth diapered bums! And I know I've said this before, but the light is AMAZING here. It can get a little intense at times, but it's nice to have perpetual sunshine.
14. This is what I get 98% of the time I try to take Max's picture.
15. If you can't hear the maniacal laughter in your head when you look at this you have no imagination.
16. Always checking to see what big brother is doing.
Next up, April!