The original plan was to post about 2011 at the start of the new year... then my body decided to freak out over being pregnant. So you get them now!
first row, left to right:
1. How could anyone resist that face? Really? I mean, he got away with trashing my studio right here simply by looking at me like that.
2. One of Max's favorite things to do in the nursery is squeeze behind that chair and play peek-a-boo.
3. Max is turning into quite the photographer...
4. This is the picture he was taking in the photo I took.
second row, left to right:
5. Someone thought it'd be fun to go into the sopping wet shower fully clothed and play.
6. Nick has been great at entertaining himself since he was born. Here he had crawled into Max's room and was contentedly playing with the big boy toys.
7. He too has inherited his dad's ability of sleeping anywhere. Although even I have to admit that really does look comfortable.
8. I caught this smile while he was having some nakey time!
third row, left to right:
9. Nana came to visit!! And brought gifts!
10. Bath time is better with Nana. Shoot, everything is better with Nana...
11. Rob, Max, and my mom went hiking while she was here. (we all took turns with a stomach bug while she was here... this day was my absolute worst time with it. But I was most sad about missing out on this hike) The trail ended up at some caves which I think is pretty awesome! But apparently Max was terrified of the bears in the cave. (there were no bears)
12. Playing with new toys Nana brought in the lovely weather outside.
bottom row, left to right:
13. Saying goodbye to Nana:( Her visit was WAY too short! And please note how sweet Nick is; he will just melt into whoever holds him. He's my snuggly baby.
14. We weighed Nick on the luggage scale... he was 18 pounds!
15. Max is my dramatic child.
16. My snuggle muffin and I!
Next up, May and June!