The original plan was to post about 2011 at the start of the new year... then my body decided to freak out over being pregnant. So you get them now!
first row, left to right:
1. February was pretty uneventful for us. We stayed at home a lot and I continued to unpack/organize. And my kids looked very cute, even simply munching on some cheerios.
2. The Goodwins made a slight detour to visit us on their way to Ft. Lewis! Their visit was WAY too short, but we'll take any time with them we can! It does make for some sad goodbyes though.
3. Max was VERY upset when they left, if it were up to him (and me!) they would be our next door neighbors everywhere we go.
4. Mom's studio has the best toys. (ahem.)
second row, left to right:
5. I'm amazed I can get two kids on my lap. But that's what happens when you play Yo Gabba Gabba videos on the computer.
6. My happy, smiling baby! We had the best walks this month, the weather was gorgeous! And the light is DIVINE here!
7. Again, so happy!
8. Poor exhausted Rob. Being a soldier means long hours, which means passing out every time you sit down.
third row, left to right:
9. Playing with our shadows on one of our evening walks.
10. That, my friends, is astro turf. It is legit here. Before moving here I had NO idea people actually used it in their yards. I thought it was just for sports arenas and trailer parks. But no, you will have a mansion with straight up astro turf instead of grass. Craziness.
11. Max looking at the camera for once!
12. It must be nice to be so little and get pushed around everywhere.
bottom row, left to right:
13. Max noticed we have the same type of shoes. Twinners!
14. Love that face. And those eyes. Gah, I just love babies!!
15. Again, mom's studio is the best place to play! (he's holding a big knitting needle. Don't worry, he was supervised the whole time. Nick mostly used it to beat on furniture)
16. Our house has that magical circle in it that means lots of chasing and lots of running laps!
Next up, March!